Try this delicious cream cheese frosting recipe on all your favorite cupcakes and desserts.
Makes about 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1. Place cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Add butter, and beat until fluffy.
2. Reduce speed to low; gradually add sugar, and continue beating until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, and mix to combine.
About the Author
LaLa Castro Founder of eLaLa & Sparkles Forever, passionately runs her fashion jewelry business along with other passionate websites that unites social communities.
SparklesForever.com is an online jewelry boutique providing fashionistas around the world with fashion jewelry for less. When she is not hand-picking jewels for her online store, she’s an avid Champagne and cupcake enthusiast who runs both TheCupcakeRecipes.com and BubblyAndSweet.com, along with other fast community growing websites. LaLa gives back to her community by supporting various causes such as, Women For Women International and as a social media addict she enjoys advising small businesses on the joys of communicating online.
Lala Castro’s main goal in life is to inspire anyone who has a passion. By supporting your passion and sharing with others around the world, you create a life full of energy and love. We hope you can be a part of this passionate world that we love to call Lala-Land.