You’ve got a big event to celebrate, so make an impact with this stunning yet simple design that is sure to be a big hit.
Engaging thought: This design is very color versatile and can be easily adapted to coordinate with the colors of the real engagement ring!
Ingredients for 36 cupcakes:
- 1 batch of little vanilla cupcakes in silver foil cups
- 1 batch of fondant icing
- small quantity of petal paste
- small circular cutters
- assorted sizes of silver or colored bail decorations
- edible silver or gold paint
- edible glue
- Carefully ice the top of each cupcake with a neat circle of fondant icing and allow to set. Take care not to make the mixture too thin.
- Make the ring band out of thinly rolled petal paste, using two concentric circular cutters, and then paint with edible silver paint (or gold if you prefer).
- Apply the ball decorations, securing in place with edible glue, to complete the ring.
So what do you think of these perfect engagement ring cupcake decorating idea? Would you bake these for an engagement party or bridal shower? Please let us know what you thoughts are by commenting below.